No matter how large or small your business, we can guide you on the implementation, delivery and evaluation of our stop smoking programme.Helping your employees to stop smoking improves staff well being, reduces stress, reduces absenteeism and increases productivity.
The reasons why more and more companies are investing in smoking cessation programs that actually stop their employees smoking is:
- To increase the productivity of their workforce which increases profits. An employee who smokes experiences an average productivity loss equivalent to 19 working days a year compared to a non-smoker.
- To correctly implement their company no-smoking policy. The correct implementation of a company no-smoking policy is essential to prevent dissatisfaction and disruption. Problems, that can lead to unhappy employees, decline in productivity and sometimes even the loss of key staff members.
- To reduce the stress in the workplace. It is common knowledge that there is often tension between non-smoking employees and smokers because of unauthorized smoke breaks. Also, although most smokers believe the opposite, non-smokers are less stressed than smokers and smokers who stop smoking, become more capable of handling stress.
- To improve their corporate image by stopping employees smoking at entrances, exits, and stairwells which creates a negative perception.
- To harness the gratitude and additional company loyalty that smokers and their families feel towards employers that help them to stop.
- To reduce employer and employee insurance premiums and health costs.
- Most of our clients recover the cost of our service six-fold or more!